Sunday, March 10, 2013

ILoveYou IMissYou

Today I feel very sad. I missed him. I do not want him to go to someone else. I really care and love him. I hope he is willing to come back to me and start a new life and leave behind memories of the past. I will try to get him sober though my heart still hurt. I hope he is able to cure wounds me. Honey, I want you to promise that you will never leave me again and please return back my trust to you. I hope you can love and take care of you my heartfelt. Maybe I never said that we would not be together again. But I want to be with you forever. I promise I'll take care of you. love you and miss you until the end of my life ........
I love you MOHD ZULHAFIZ 


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
: Assalamualaikum, and hello peeps :) Me, my name is Nur Farhanim Ali Hasan. You can call me Hanim for short. I don't suffer form insanity, but i enjoy every minute of my life. Age? Probably one. No! 10, wait! it's 12. Nahhh, i'm sweet 15 :) I stayed in Puchong :) Taken by MOHD ZULHAFIZ ♥